Monday, March 16, 2009

French Yogurt Cake with Marmalade Glaze

This was for TWD. I baked the cake on Sunday afternoon and my Monday night it was gone. In my house that usually means it was tasty! I couldn't find lemon marmalade, so the closest, and the one I used was Tangerine Marmalade. It was easy to make and smelled good while it was baking. I don't have a regular loaf pan, so I used a slightly rusty 500g pain de mie avec couvercle. It is a sandwich bread baking pan.

Sorry, no photos for this posting, the camera is in South Africa for a few weeks.

6 comments:

Jules Someone said...

Hope the camera has a good trip! Glad you enjoyed the cake.

Amanda said...

I'm glad you liked it! I LOVED this cake, it smelled so good while cooking and tasted wonderful :) I paired it with simple lemon curd. YUM!

Jayne said...

My cake disappeared that quickly, too!

chocolatechic said...

How is it that your camera got to visit S. Africa and you didn't.

Not fair, I say.

Jennifer said...

I have NO idea what kind of pan that is...but it would have been neat to see. Now how is it that your camera is in South Africa and you are not? Is your camera on safari? Just kidding!

TeaLady said...

Sounds like it looked and tasted good.