Sunday, November 16, 2008

TWD Arborio Rice Pudding, White, Black (or both)



So it is late afternoon on Sunday 16 November. Here in Minneapolis, MN we woke up to a little spitting snow, not enough to stick, but very pretty. I read the recipe this week for TWD (tuesdayswithdorie.wordpress.com) and got to work. Photo at left shows you the resuls just prior to putting plastic wrap over the puddings and into the fridge for at least 6 hours. After doing all of this is when I went to the TWD site to read the postings. Itw as then I read there were some problmes with the time of the pudding on the stove. Oh well. I plan on making this tomarrow night after work and it will be great. Also planning on reading posting prior to starting to bake next time. No complaints, and anyway, I LOVE rice pudding so now I woill have two batch es of both vanilla and chocolate!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Ooh, good choco to use. Did you like it?

Kevin said...

Hi Jodie, I like this chocolate E.Guittard, Bittersweet/72% Cacao. It was a little grainy in the rice pudding. This might be due to the problems I had since it was more like rice milk. Need to try again!

Kevin